1. In general
Any changes we will make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy.
You can avoid cookies being placed by configuring your browser settings as such. Guidelines about how to do this can be found here:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Wenn Sie jedoch beim Besuch der Website keine Cookies zulassen, kann dies dazu führen, dass bestimmte oder alle Funktionen der Website nicht mehr ordnungsgemäß funktionieren.
When you visit the Website, Doosan places a number of cookies. Most data pertaining to these cookies, their placement and use allow to identify you, and Doosan uses them to gain insight in how you and other visitors use the Website by gathering statistical and usage data, enabling Doosan to provide a better user experience on the Website.
Name Purpose Storage period Essential Cookies These are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. For the duration of your session. Performance and Analytics Cookies We use performance and analytics cookies such as Adobe Analytics cookies to determine how you and other visitors use our Website. Such cookies keep track of the pages that you visit and the content you access, so we can determine which content is most popular and improve the performance of our website. These cookies record only anonymous statistical data and do not collect any personal information that could identify an individual visitor. With these insights we are able to compile reports to improve our Website and services.
For more information about these the Adobe Analytics cookies, see:
- YouTube – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=
- Facebook – https://en-gb.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
You can block or disable cookies on your device at any time by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. You can also delete the cookies that are stored on your device. To do so, you are kindly asked to refer to the appropriate instructions of your browser manufacturer, as listed above. However, blocking, disabling, or deleting cookies may limit your ability to view all the pages of a site or use online services that require registration. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.